Tuesday, December 19, 2006

30-In-30 Challenge: Week 7, 183.5 lbs

Meow-y Christmas!! Yup, this is part of the cheesy photo that went out in our Christmas letters this year. Don't we make a great pair?? Well, the weight-loss challenge is still in full swing, and I'm still losing. Down 2 lbs from last week for a total of 24.5 lbs since I started Nov 1.

For the past few weeks, I've had a problem with not eating enough and feeling faint and losing weight too quickly. Well, this week I unintentionally evened things out by not exercising. No real good excuse, either, other than it just being that time of year and I've got a ton of errands to run everyday. But the good news is that I was still able to comfortably jog a mile yesterday without feeling too delirious. So my weight's still going down, my fitness level hasn't suffered too much, and hopefully I'm still on track to beat my personal 5K best on New Year's Eve.

No comments: