Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just Warmin' Up

So this is my blog. Pathetic, isn't it? I doubt this will ever be an active site, but rather a place for me to vent once in awhile. Speaking of venting, I'm planning my next post to be a lengthy verbal rant on those go-cart/Little-Rascal-thingies that I'm always getting either run over by or stuck behind in a narrow aisle at the local Wal-Mart SuperCenter. I used to think the people that rode them had actual disabilities, and so I didn't mind getting accidentally run down once in awhile. That is until I recently discovered those scooters are actually provided by the store so that ANYone who doesn't feel like walking, indeed, doesn't have to. And yet, have you noticed that those are usually the very people who need the exercise the most?

Well anyway, that post will have to wait. Until then, just say no to bread. Unless you eventually want to end up on a scooter....when you should be walking.

1 comment:

Dawn Rossbach said...

Cool on the blog! I don't get to posting in mine as often as I should or would like to but it's a place to get your thoughts down.

That's a great photo of you!